Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Workloads

Finally, I am done with Microbiology exam.
After the longest revision I've had and after the first time re-revising all the exam questions.
It was an interesting subject, minus the re-revising part.
Alhamdulillah.

Just as I stepped out of the department, I mentally list down things that need my further attention.
I have to get some new books, order the printer inks
And study loads of topics from 4 of big trophies of theoretical medicines pathological anatomy, pathological physiology, internal medicina andddd pharmacology.
Though the first three are somewhat correlate to each other, it somewhat can be tricky, not at times, but all the times.
Yet the abnormal trait in me come out again and I know, as long as it doesn't concern the final exams, I am very much loving what are in store for me.
I personally think to have many things to tend on is a rezeki.(well, in my case, I do love what are on my plates)
Of course it would be tiring but hey, you are going to gain knowledge, experience and more . You re going to enrich yourself.
Those are rezeki aren't them?
So cheer up and get going!
=)

2 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah...gratuluju vam lina! bleh la buat puzzle tu pasni..hehhee

    gambatte ne!!! moga Allah redha n permudahkan segala apa yg kita buat iA..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aina : thank you for the support from u girls. It helped, a lot!unfortunately the puzzle has to wait.(cantik gambaq dia aina, suka!)byk benda dalam pinggan la ni. =)

    ReplyDelete