Saturday, May 12, 2012

Patience

I'm just home from this year's Grad's Night. My feeling?Let's just say that I am relieved that everything is over and in a way, I had spent good times working on decorations with my girlfriends. Art is not something that I am good at but I think it has been a longgg time since I sit for hours with girlfriends and do something, and for this, I am thankful.

I also found the key to contentment. That is patience. I have come across the word patience so many times already.
"Kecuali orang-orang yang berpesan dengan kebenaran, dan orang-orang yang berpesan dengan KESABARAN"
"SABAR itu sebahagian dari iman"
"Seorang Muslim apabila dia menggauli manusia dan BERSABAR dengan karenah atau ragam mereka adalah lebih baik dari seorang Muslim yang tidak menggauli manusia dan tidak sabar dengan karenah mereka"

Wow, I have let the whisper of Shaytan win over me countless of time and never realise it. Now that I have realised it, I tried to practise it a few times. Mashaallah, does ones' heart become more at ease when ones is patient. If you see me being uneasy about anything, it would be lovely to remind me that Allah has asked me to be patient.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment