Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Sister You Never Have

I guess the feeling of being a younger sibling is good.
You have someone whose steps you can follow and someone who can tell you this is right and this is wrong in a different manners.

This is a thank you from me.
For letting on your secrets to me and being someone who I can tell my stories to.
For making me breakfasts and bringing me to good places to eat.
For sugar loading me with dessert and coffee and smoothies.
For correcting me when I make mistakes.
For advising me when I am feeling down.
For coaching me to be neater in dressing and decorating.
And most of all, thank you for being there.
Walking back, I realised that the clock is ticking and our time is running out.
I look forward to wonderful remaining time, and to more examplesI can follow lead.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment