Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Friend Contracted H1N1


I just got the news.
Please, all Muslim who stumbled across this pray that she'll overcome the disease.
And pray that I'll be safe and sound.
My friend has been through a lot of difficulties this year.
She lost her grandmama earlier this year.
Been having a bad time with CNS credit.
And she has 2 more finals.


Update
The doctor says my friend has liver inflammation.
We are praying that she doesn't develop pneumonia.
There's antidote to every sickness and I hope my friend will get well soon and I will be allright.

image from here

10 comments:

  1. lyna!!
    sape yg kena suspek H1N1 tu?

    harap2 dia okei..insyaAllah
    jom sama2 berdoa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know couple days ago..
    sian die kne admit hosptil..slmt die msj aku klo x smpi ke sudah aku xtau huhu

    yeah2 kami di india ni turut mendoaka kesejahteraan dia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. la nie fatin kat msia ka..dh balik Cz?
    u lyna..kat still kat MSia ke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. en afiq : aku pun tau thru emel
    cik rian : dia kt HK rsnya. I esok balik sana

    ReplyDelete
  5. hej! lyna...may you friend will recover soon, my prayer that she will out the danger zone...and you too must take an extra care...the winter soon will be most vulnerable period for H1N1...take care...and have a safe journey back to Czech...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder Danial. I truly appreciate it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. take care lyna. bila balik ke sana, Cz?
    doa2 kita semua dilindung olehNya dari benda2 mcm ni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lina!
    da sampai cz da?hopefully korang sume ok..take a very3 gud care of yourself k!

    untuk fatin, harap dy kuat dan tabah.. insyaAllah, Allah knows..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Midi : I'm at Cz
    Keyla : sakeela.sakeela.sakeela. u 2.tlg stuff mknn Msia bg pihak aku. toksah nk diet2

    ReplyDelete