Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pakaian Saya, Pakaian Dia

Last Friday, we went shopping for poultry in Prague.
And we went to Islamic centre.
And there was a woman from Spain.
First look at her and I admire her choice of wardrobe.
She still look beatiful and what's more she look decent in her loose outfit.
No, she doesn't look as if she's a fashion victim.

I've been thinking about changing my wardrobe over and over.
And never get to change my wardrobe until now.
I hope to fill my wardrobe with skirts, beautiful long skirts.
And what I have is jeans.
I want to replace those long sleeves with beautiful blouses like the one that Spain woman was wearing.
And shove off my bejewelled thin scarves with beautiful long scarves.
Which I can wear like the Arabs wear theirs.
It mesmerises me.

Would the apparel producers makes more such clothing for us women.
Ya know, some women don't really fancy wearing skin showing, figure hugging and ridiculous cutting clothes.
Give us something decent and comfortable.
We'll be grateful.
Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment