Sunday, August 16, 2009

When We Were Young

Some treasures surface when u less expect them.
Most of it brighten your day.
And I sat, looking at our young faces.
I was simply there.
Carefree like the others.


I do miss all the time we shared together.
The long walk.
The crappy talks or the nerdy ones.
The meals we shared over the table.
The detention at wee hours.

Watching animal show at the age of 17. I personally think we r over the age for such thing but then who cares?

Many photos came after.
And I see that I changed from carefree to a more matured if not very responsible person.
I bet theirs do too.

Tiba2 terdengar suara Hamidi dlm kepala *those who know, know how it goes on*
"Tgk la pah, dulu our photos"
"La ni, mine and theirs"
"mcm ni la..."

I am, glad that I was there.


Datang dengan harapan, pulang dengan kek. (kek lapis Sarawak homemade by kakak Ronnnie =p)


Photos from mak Ili via Cikgu Fakhrul.

2 comments: