Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tarbiyyah From Allah

Day by day, the H1N1 death tool in Malaysia is increasing.
And it worries me the most
Am going back to Bohemian land this week
And news that flows around aren't good

Alhamdulillah, if we realise it or not
We are more aware of our health
I checked out Guardian just now and the mask is out of stock
And people are wearing masks even inside a shopping mall

When us people are busy with prevention
Some people still don't get that prevention is better than cure
And now I get it why the death toll is on the rise
Health servants don't say "we only provide free mask for people with the symptom"
and what after I get the mask
is it "we advise u to order a coffin" ?

All in all, this is not a laughable matter.
Wish me luck in finding a facemask like the one that the fogging person wear.
I have so much business undone. Don't want to be a history just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment