Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Person Speaks Parseltongue and Another Person Speaks Mermish

Both are unilingual.
And parseltongue has nothing to do with cakap berbelit-belit. It symbolises the way of thinking.

I went out with my friend's friends and my other friend's friends joined us (is this understandable?)
Both parties (my friends' friends) have their fair share of knowledge and experience
Also square share of dream and goals
Albeit one party's has something to do with medical jargoan and the other party's has something to do with building plans.

And me?
Owh, I carved my own achievement too.
It's the first time I go out at night and my first time eating on the same table with people I know within the last 4 hours.

A boy smoked.
I was pissed.
A girl shoot him straight.
Both hardly know each other.
My opinion?
Serve him right.

I hold no grudge against smoker.
As long as ones keeps out of my way.
Fact is, smoking kills.

And a guy who likes fact
Who is also a smoker
Told me few minutes after insiden menembak
That people who want to critic smoker to stop smoking
To put themselves in smoker's shoe
He said, smoking to smokers is as satisfying as quenching my thirst after a rigorous drill.
Once again, fact is, smoking kills.
And quenching thirst doesn't kill - this is not a fact because there are possibilities that this also kill due to choking.

If medical explaination of smoking is hard to digest.
I really hope smokers take note of the wind direction and how it brings smoke to non smokers.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really support the idea of running business
Most importantly when the businessman/-woman is a Muslim or at least a Malay

This person has a complete plan.
It's business and I lit up at the word 'business'.
A carwash. Quite reliable.
Games center- snooker, futsal etc.
I tepuk dahi.
I told my concern.
Would sport/game centre make a long standing profit?
Seeing that trend always change.
This person said "New generation will always replace the old one. And the sport will not die".
My say?
95-5. agree-don't agree
Quoting Pokcik Azizi
"I can see the beauty in your plan but I'm careful to say no"

I have my own opinion when it concern business.
If we are to do business
We should do something that can survive for years and benefits our people socially.
Am not condemning snooker etc. but we see what have become of cyber cafe.
If having a degree can entitled the holder to RM200k loan
I shall say food processing is a very good idea to invest in.
Leeches or goat are fine business too.

However, I must admit that everyone have their own preference.
And this is just my 2 cents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Parseltongue And A Mermish-tongue Also Have A Common View

All people are born with brain
Some people are good academically
Some people are born skilled
Some people are born skilled and brilliant
It hurts when people dismiss a person just because that person is good in academic
And it is called boasting when brilliant people set standard and underestimate average people
So, U can't just put 2 people beside each other and start comparing
It's a crime



p/s : it's nice to exchange knowledge. and physically, USM is way cooler than LFHK.
They have a whole campus with landscape, swimming pool, field, courts and all that while we have a building with unattended, small garden at the back.

2 comments:

  1. there's something i want to say,but i rather not to say it here la kan.
    later lah we joyah2 again.
    :P

    ps:have a safe journey back to Czech! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to know.apa kata kita YM?
    N thanks for the wish

    ReplyDelete