Friday, August 21, 2009

Today

We went shopping groceries kt Albert (our stock keeps depleting -,- )
On the way back, we transited at a bench
Taking in the surrounding and talking.
About how after a short summer break in Malaysia, my fear towards dog returns.
About how we turn heads, without even helplessly dress ourselves up and putting any cosmetics.
Well, I'm just being positive here (^,^)y

And when Zetty was restlessly trying to capture all of us in, a man walked by.
Instead of the usual stare, he smiled and offered to take our picture.
And before he sets off, he asked us where are we from.
And he asked, Arabic?
Hah?
I would take that as a compliment.
That was the first person asking me wheter I'm Arabic.
Arabic women are indeed beautiful. Agree?
My abah would gelak kekeh2 if he knows this.
What a question, what a question.
But to seriously think about it, I get the rough idea that most people who don't really know have this equation
Hijab=Arab=Terrorist
Maybe the terrorist part is just some people's piece of mind.

Apa2 pun, I'm happy because he treated us nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment