Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Aku Tak Habis Baca Lagi

Honestly!
So, go and read lah. Itu pun mau cakap ka?

Hehehehe.
Well, it is an epidemic, whenever there is test or exams, there sure will be people (some of them) going around shouting he/she hasn't finished reading yet.
I can tolerate such thing if it happens seldomly.
But thanks to people like this around in this first year session where we have 4 tests weekly, I'm sick of hearing the sentence "aku tak habis baca lagi"
some people really do not finished reading
But the existence of people who already covered up everything and goes around annoying others with I haven't finished reading yet is totally a sound pollution.
The way to test the truth of the sentence is to talk about some fact that will be covered in the test and he/she will continue perfectly to the last word of the sentence.
This method is proudly revealed by my frind, Chiqibah (I know u read this muahahahaha)

Owh, and the favourite question after the I havent finished reading yet is "have u finished reading?"
I'd be really happy when the question comes when I already finished my quota
Because I can give a solid yes (amik kau.alhamdulillah,this solid yes is a frequent answer nowadays)
Actually my original idea is to shout down at these people when such sentence or such remarks after my solid yes (which is bestnya ko dah habis baca.aku byk lg xtahu ni) hit my eardrum
I'd want to smash these people (read : talk harshly) with
"so u know u haven't finished reading yet.why don't you go and finish them up rather than wasting your time announcing to the whole world 'I haven't finished reading yet"
pleaselah!

No comments:

Post a Comment