Monday, March 9, 2009

Bad Hair Day

Haven't have any for a long time.
Until today.
The opening is done by diarrhea.
Then, a zap on my scarf done by my winter coat zip (a big hole on my beautiful scarf)
Less than an hour after that, I send some fat dropping from the cadaver to the boy who painstakingly limiting my work space.
A sombre weather outside.
Having no one to accompany me to Hypernova. I remember being told that we r going to go there last weekend but no words kept.
Since I really really really want to eat instant noodle and I don't want to ask from my friend, I go there alone.
Hoping for a halal chicken, seems like it's out of stock.
To top it all, 2 buses that supposed to take me home come half an hour late.
According to the schedule, it means 3-4 buses that should arrive don't arrive.
And for the whole torturing half an hour I'm left to die of the cold and fear that I'll miss my Zuhur prayer.
What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment