Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Gems Within Czech

In my eyes, their value exceed that of the infamous Bohemian crystal.
Looking at them makes my heart jump.
They are delicious in their own way
Seducing...
Teasing me
And hard to approach (given that they don't use English)
I'm really, really in love

Trosky


Teplicke Skaly


Parnik na Labi


Cesky Raj




Brumovske Steny


Bojiste Chlum Bitva

p/s : I'm really jealous of those who have spring break. In LFHK, we only have Christmas Break and Summer vacation (the latter is very subjective - u pass the final then u have it, u don't pass the final then kiss it goodbye). Even on weekends, it's hard to fit any getaways in my schedule *sigh*.

All images are from here

3 comments:

  1. hej! lynawan...so serene...love the countryside...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, really, really love them..
    the last pic was in here Hradec Kralove.
    Since the spring is coming,there'll be so much to enjoy.=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there,

    haha, it has been a year...
    so how's your study so far???

    - replying your comment from my blog ...

    ReplyDelete