Sunday, March 22, 2009

Galery Visit

My first time visiting a galery.
When I was small, I always pass by Yahong Art Galery in Batu Feringghi.
But it's Galery of Modern Art, Hradec Kralove that I visit first.
And alone.

I'm really buta seni that I can't depict at all the art pieces over there.
U see, there's one piece by the title laugh.
So, I scan the picture for a laugh or at least something that is funny in it.
And I found none.

And there is this picture by the name Kavárna (cafe)
So, a cafe to me is customers, waitress, cakes, tea set, and of course coffee.
But in the picture instead of china and teabags, there are stem glass
So, stem glass = alcoholic beverage isn't it?

And there is this one piece which looks like plain plywood in bengkel Kemahiran Hidup in SOKSEK.
Dont u think so?

But wait, even if I'm helplessly buta seni
I still have pieces that I like
Like this
Maybe my former visual art teacher can give something like this as a project for her students. We did many awesome projects like carving the soap, gluing beads, biji saga, star anis, cinnamon stick and string to a block of cut tree branch, making a car model out of the thick sponge that our mothers use to cucuk their plastic flowers etc.

this
It's a peacock

this
Of all artwork, collage always is an eyecatching work for me.Click for a better detail

this


and this
It's supposed to be a crystal, and after a long look at it, I thought it's a crystal alright.

P/s : with ISIC card, I just pay 15kc for both permanent exhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment