Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tahniah, Congratulations

Wow, it has been like what? 3-4 years ago?
Yeah it was approximately 3 years ago that I last saw this boy.

Image from here

Funny how life turns out.
We were just acquaintance but I've been to his house.
At that time his mother was doing ok though.

And after 3 years.
I saw him over the internet, in Utusan Malaysia online.
He actually makes it out into the headline of Wilayah section lg 2.
Found out that he scored perfect 11A1 despite his mother illness (like I said, the last time I saw her, she was doing okay but time passes)
And crowned best student lg 2.
Tahniah2 dr aku.
Based on my very very limited time with him, I still can say that this achievement doesn't make me gaped in awe, because he deserves it.
Once more, congratulation!
For full article click here

2 comments:

  1. hej! lynawan...congrats to your friend...success is the sweetest when you have go through a tough life to achieve that...;-)

    happy weekend and enjoy the spring...

    ReplyDelete