Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Will That Flies Away

In order to avoid dikir barat, I registered myself under the games activity.
Life law - nothing is easy. nothing will happen when u just clap ur hands.
And for these past 2 years, I've been keeping low.
I've been an obnoxious ignorant.
When something's up and it bothers me, I just act 'let it be'

Back to this games activity.
Since the head is my assigned buddy (who'll help me here in Hradec Kralove, literally)
and she's going to be the emcee, I'm unoffically taking over her place.
My trait - I prefer backstage appearance than being the leader.
And my duty - list as much as possible games that Malaysians love to play (bumiputras, Malay, Chinese and Indians - all in one)
With terms and conditions : the games can accommodate to 300 ppl
limited space
limited movement
With the terms and conditions, I feel like giving up (again, trying to be an ignorant)
Before, I'd long list of exciting games in my pocket. Now, I have barely 3.

So, people, tell me, what kind of games do u have in mind?

2 comments:

  1. main2 kejar2 dan sorok2!hohoho
    kidding =p

    why not games that can include many people at once?the merrier the happier

    byk permainan rakyat kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, indeed aku kena devise games yg boelh main ramai2. kalau boleh semua 300 org bpeluang utk participate. probnya, space sgt limited. nk main guli pun aku tataw ada space or x

    ReplyDelete