Saturday, June 27, 2009

##############


I hate this feeling!
I want to throw things at it.
I want to stab it using a machine so that it can be stabbed thousands times
I want to fling it into the magma.
If it can be seen, I don't even want to look at it.
I wish it'll rot in hell.
I want to pour acid (preferably hydrochloric acid with the highest concentration) on it.
Spiritless feeling, I hate you to the infinity from the very bottom of my heart.

Tomorrow, I'll wake up a spirited person.
I'll fight with all the strength that I cam muster.
I will not lose to you
Because I'm born to be a fighter
And I have a family waiting for me on the other side of the globe

Just want to let u know again
I hate you to the infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sakeela - I'll go back and take whiff of mom and dad.clear up my mind and will return to fight.

    ReplyDelete