Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monsoon in Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic

Yeah,I know, Czech Republic will never have monsoon because it's a landlocked country.
But the weather now is really like the monsoon back home. (albeit back home,the monsoon is more pronounced)
It's middle of June and we only have a few sunny days.
However, I'll think this positively (even I can't sun-dry my laundry)

I've put one foot into the second year, still I have anatomy ahead.
199 questions.
What's the significance of having constant shower in summer has to do with my final?
Actually in winter, we had Biophysics.
And it snowed every now and then.
Now, when I'm begging my hippocampus to store all the memory.
It's showering outside.
In Islam,we take rain as a rahmat.
A symbol of blessing.
There is always something good to look forward after the rain.
Be it mushroom or green.
I hope.
As cooling as the rain provide me when I'm studying.
Is as comforting and relieving as a signature of my examiner on my index book this July.
Wish me luck!

Allah, is always there for me.

2 comments: