Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wow, I'm Uber Amazing


So here the 5 interesting facts about Enchek Danial who gave me this award
@ he's a Briton?
@ don't like glaring sun that much (not a typical Briton huh?)
@ hate durian
@ take a lot of pictures
@ love anything apple

and me in 10 ways
*anything from the bakery is the last thing I'll pick. But now, I'm left with no choice other than stuffing the tasteless bakery goods into my oral cavity
*my limbic system store a very good memory of laksa.so whenever I smell or think of laksa, my large salivary glands will come into action
*I'm a claustrophobic
*I'm an islander at heart. even though I don't know the name of most of the fishes (>.<)y
*I think I'm independent but at the end of the day I always find out that I need support from others
*I'm supposed to finished up another 137 anatomy questions right now
*my fighting spirit is at critical point right now.
*I don't know how to drive
*I miss my family dearly
*Always, when I'm upset, I have the urge to throw things. An even more upsetting thing is my rational and logic always win

Although I appreciate this award from the bottom of my heart. I don't feel like giving it to anyone else.
I'm afraid if my low spirit would affect others

p/s:now that I took a look again,it's not me that's uber amzing,it's my blog (-,-')
apa2 pun xie xie ni,diky, trima kasey!!!!!, tenkiu for the award Enchek Danial

2 comments: