Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Subuh O Subuh

Subuh in Malaysia is around 5.45 am-6.50 am
The thing is, almost all the time when I was on holiday, I had subuh dinosaur.
Which is rather embarassing.
Well, I kalah teruk dgn syaitan.

Here, Subuh time varies with season.
Late autumn and winter, Subuh lasts until 8 am
But in Summer, Subuh is as early as 2 am in the morning
Being me, if I sleep first with intention to wake up for Subuh, high fat chance I'll miss my Subuh
Last night, 2 of my friends woke me up 6 times
And I was so sleepy and to prove that I haven't get over anatomy, instead of realising that they were waking me up
I was halucinating that they were talking anatomy to me
Qibah was talking about ribcage joint and Zety is talking about flexor muscle
And I even looked out the window and tried to put the twilight outside with flexor muscles and joints together.
Luckily, Zety's grumpy voice sent the clear message that she wants me up

Actually, it's hard for me to part with my pillow and comforter at 3 am in the morning
But solat jemaah does a very great job in waking me up
Trust me, it's very effective
Even with half closed eyes and high amount of melatonin, u'll rise from bed and pray because u know your companions will never start without u.

And a lessons for me for my past wrongdoings
Subuh time in Malaysia is not as extreme as it is here
But still I wasn't able to carry out my duty perfectly
Now I get my lessons
Hehehehe

Another bright side of living abroad.

6 comments:

  1. selamat pulang ke kampung halaman!!!*waa..jelesss!!!*
    btw, tk care yup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang ni.
    terasa chek tau.
    sentap la.
    "*_*
    wuwu.
    lagi tinggi dari dinosour apa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't be jealous of me Kak Koin.anda dpt beraya di rumah.
    midi, bagus la terasa,kira still ada iman dlm dada lg.kih3
    lagi tinggi dari dinosour apa? - maksud?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lynawan:
    haha.. dunno yet la dpt raya kt msia not..tunggu abes exam :o(

    wish us luck yup! berhati2 dijalan udara mahupun darat oke..hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. maksud aku, lagi hebat dari subuh dinosour, dipanggil subuh apa?
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. selamat maju jaya buat kak koin.
    midi, let me think.how about subuh mammoth?

    ReplyDelete