Thursday, February 5, 2009

Air, Water, L'eau, Voda

Of all things, I choose to write about water.
Hradec Kralove has good public transportation, moderate traffic, and nice town-planning.
But, the only thing is.
Hradec Kralove water quality is among the poorest in Czech Republic.
(what?you want to set up water filter company here?)

Another thing here, beer is very cheap.
Their price is just slightly higher than the drinking water.

Image kidnapped from Flickr

Owh, how I miss this so much!
Huhuhu.
I wish I can swim till I vomit.
I wish for the times when I scrubbed the pool.
The times when I would sweep falling leaves on the owh so georgeous pool side
And pour chlorine into the blue water at nights.
My life mission : to have a swimming pool (impian atau sasaran?)

2 comments:

  1. hej! lyna...bad idea or dream or target...just jump into the river or sea...a free swimming pool and you don't need the chlorine to bleach your skin and adventurous too with all kind of pollution ...but you must remember, don't waste the water, a scarce resource and so many people need the clean water especially in the poor countries...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not erasing it from my mission.
    hahaha
    If u see 2 it,water from swimming pool is filtered, so it don't do as much pollution as any other pollution and I'm not swimming in the river.
    I've been kissed by the pacat.
    not again

    ReplyDelete