Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dissection

My first dissection kit (but why I'm not excited - the alien syndrome again?)

I don't like cadavers.
I'd be the last person to hold it.
But starting next week, we are CUTting open the lifeless bodies.
OMGOMGOMG
It's not that I'm scared
It's just that I'm freaking hate the formalin
It makes my eyes water and it doesn't smell nice either (complaining too much- I can't help it)
Bright side of it - I'm dealing with tweezers and scalpel and I get to revise what I learned in winter semester (literally) via the dissection
Er, just one thing, should I charge forward?
Well, U know, the thing about being a tall person.
U are always asked to give way to the so called smaller ones.
And tall people like me?
I feel like I'm being dumped
I'm not happy okay.
Never.
My principle, first come fist serve
So if you want to get a nice spot, move quickly
So that you wont push me to the back
I've give in during winter sem
Spare me this time

Anyway, I'm going to CUT!
double triple yippie!

2 comments:

  1. oh..
    sebenarnya RM 2.00 sepinggan
    dia punya nasi himpit dah ler gebu , sedap plak tu.. anyway tq for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej! lynawan...hahahahah...anatomy for beginners...enjoy! btw nice view from your apartment...;-)

    ReplyDelete