Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Oral Examination

Yerp, my very first oral examination for subject other than languages.
Many other same final to come.
It's Biophysics exam.
Well, it consists of 1 Excel problem which is solved using the Excel application. (we get to choose the question)
And a triplet (3 topics of biophysics)
Since I was the last person, I just left with excel questions which others before me didn't pick (amik sisa org sj)
Lucky me, there were 5 excel questions left.
My friend who was the last person who took the final the day before just left with 2 questions to pick.
The excel question was a succes.
I just explained and he said okay.
Then for biophysics, I got ECG, Radiation Protection and Dosimetric Unit.
I was relieved. Alhamdulillah.
I thought I did pretty well in explaining but I screwed up when he asked me questions.
Let say I managed to answer only 60% of his questions.
Problem is, I can't understand one of his question (u know, thing about miscommunication)
I totally screwed it up when it comes to his 2 questions on dosimetric unit (earlier, I thought of all 3,dosimetric unit will be my saviour)
but it turned up that that topic landed me on only grade no 3 (which is only pass/good)
twas ridiculous. I did well and just because of those 2 questions which answer is nowhere to be found in all 3 books that I studied for the final, I just got pass.oh really (honestly, I was a bit disappointed)
So, I'm compiling his questions.
Hope they'll come in handy for my juniors
Whatever, my mission for my first years achievement is shattered.
At least, I pass (should I be saying this?pathetic)
Because there are poor people who didn't make it just because a formula (just because a formula?!!!!a formula is the core!- I thought this is what physics academician will shout at me)

Lessons : 3 books is not enough, add up wikipedia and 2 more books

No comments:

Post a Comment