Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Home

is Malaysia.
Where ever I go, I'm still a Malaysian passport holder.
Even I'm quite worried over its situation right now.
It's still my home.
My country.
So, I'm pissed when people degrading my country.
I ask for respect.
When people can't respect other
That's what that lead to war
Are you too disturbed with the peace that u enjoy?
If u are, please feel free to go and help at war scene
But please don't create war here.
Because I'm very much satisfied with the peace.
Don't go and talk bad about others country.
Your action will be seen as others of your circle action, even they don't know a thing about what u have done.
So, the offended party will not only pass back the smash at you but also the smash will hit some innocent people in your party.
What would you feel if people go banging around your house insulting you when you are helping their children who came to ask for your help.
Please, have some respect.
If not my country, please respect the peace.
We don't have that much of time on this earth.
Why not make something that's nice for the eyes to behold, comforting to the ears to hear, satisfying to the heart that feel and worthy for the fingers to write a great history of man peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment