Monday, February 16, 2009

Exam,Final,Test,Periksa,Ujian

I don't hate them.
Instead, I'm ok with them.

I just hate my behaviour when they are around the corner.
When everyone retreat to their books, burning their night lamp and loading their blood circulation with caffein.
I still have the nerve to explore youtube or reading novel or finish 16 episodes soap opera.

Image from DramaWiki
In short, I lack common sense of fearing the exams like normal people does.
I'm well aware of this fact (thus,the posting of this entry)
I'm constantly bothered by this behaviour
Do I need a consultation with a counselor?
Throwing my money for an hour or 2 hours of boring session.
NO.NO.NO.

This behaviour has evoked a silent term between me and all 6 of my dormmates the night before my last paper for SPM (highest cert. for high schooler)
which is Biology

which I never attempt even 80 (besides of Malay language paper-call me Swahili speaking girl)
I don't blame them (girls I really didn't blame y'all okay)
It was my fault
My entire lousy bahavioural pre examination disorder fault
I was on my back reading cheezy,mushy romance novel
When everyone was frantically flipping forecast paper, reference books, text book, past year papers and all that books and papers that concern B.I.O.L.O.G.Y.
I'm glad that I ever had more than someone to push me when I'm in an ill state like that.

But now,
at half past 7 in the evening
I can still write an entry
when my examination is at half past one tomorrow afternoon
with the reading on my rediness scale is 7/10
throw your pencil case on my face pls!

4 comments:

  1. hej! lyna...still need to find time to have a little short break between revision/study...all the best for the exam...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,mine is not little short break.mine is always break.i'm sick of me.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tink everyone hv diff style of studying so no need to worry much bout it laa!hehee..
    neway good luck then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wohoo,indeed yes.btw,your wish is granted I pass the xm!yeeehaaa.
    Zikri even got compliment.
    Hanus ckp "In 10 years, if u want 2 make a research u might as well search for me"
    I'm jealous lol

    ReplyDelete