Saturday, February 21, 2009

Brand New

semester.
And subjects (even 4 subjects from winter semester stay)
And I'm designing my brand new me.
I've been reflecting and what I saw is a child still living in me
Of unpolished responsibility and where my pillar stands.

I don't want to stay the same.
Time heals but time hurts too.
I expect summer semester to be tougher with long days and 3 finals.
You'll think 3 is very little.
But for me
those 3 mean a year studied subjects,
countless pass years q's,
metres-thick notes that invade my study table
and the prospect of family and home (only if I pass the final though)

And to pass is to prepare from now, seeing that I've a weird pattern of study.
Not mentioning, I'm trying to ignite back my passion for travelling.
And that means less shopping and more savings.
Owh, what a beautiful things to greet me this spring/summer.

But I can't wait to greet new me
"wahai org yg berselimut, bangkit dan berikanlah peringatan"
and I'm going to cast that blanket away and motivate myself

3 comments:

  1. salam,
    hey dear,
    hows ur life?
    seems to me ure having a very great time there,
    n i realize u have some internal conflict,
    as u want to be a lady,no more a little girl we used to,
    remember our great time kat 5 bestari dulu?
    sort of we dun really spent our times together as ur time was,mostly,with prem,haha,teringat plak citer ko ngan prem asik gadoh dlm kelas,

    and and,i juz want to say,its good and normal for u to be matang,or u dun want to stay the same childish girl,but time will pass by,n before u realize it,ure already a beautiful woman,with a matured mind,dun really worried about it,good luck in soul searching dear,may god always wit u.

    sorry for the veerrryy long comment,haha.

    plus,of course i bought the jacket kat egypt.wekwek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha
    beautiful old times
    t'igt bila sakit hati kt Prem,mesti jerit suruh dia terjun bangunan
    but I need to grow, shouldn't I?
    I wanna go 2 Egypt.
    Hahaha, nk p jauh2 ja,yg dkt tanak.
    Do u see beauty kt ngr2 around Czech?
    I can't.
    I only have my eyes on Andalucia, Istanbul, Morocco and Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear,
    take ur time,
    nanti ko akan nampak la bestnye Czech tu,(maybe?),
    datang la sini,
    im not goin home dis year,
    i ve arabic class,

    start menabung,ok,so that u can have ur best time kat egypt,
    btw,im tellin u my little secret...

    ive never been to pyramid.
    funny isnt?

    ReplyDelete