Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Got The Thorax!!!!

wheeee!!!!
I.Got.The.Thorax.

Image from here

There are 4 groups who want thorax but only 2 groups can have it.
And me and Neo did!
Thorax is pretty interesting TO DISSECT
Since thorax dissection is on 2nd dissection class (which allows me enough time to revise on it)
And the fact that I like internal organ and thorax seems to have the HEART


Why not :
Head and neck?
- 1st dissection

Abdomen and Pelvis?
- I don't think cutting thru cadaver's (I repeat, cadaver's) gut and genitalia is my interest.NO. (I prefer living human's)

Arm?
- 3 people on an arm, that's too many hands, scalpels, tweezers and brains
- plus, no organs, just muscle, bone and vessels

Leg?
- (refer hand)

All in all, like Prof Slizova said
"Every part is interesting"
and I have my pick

2 comments:

  1. hej! lynawan...hope you still can have your meal after that...hehehehe...and so naughty only want living one for abdomen and pelvic sections...hehehehe...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I ate my fried rice directly after my very first encounter with cadaver.
    Not being naughty but honestly, the cadaver, it's not interesting at all. the whole body has ceased to function. so u just get 2 see, inanimate body

    ReplyDelete