Friday, July 20, 2012

Most Memorable 1st Ramadhan

Today is a milestone in my celebration of 1st Ramadhan.
Instead of having sahur with family/friends, I had a bowl of bihun sup, while skyping with my mom.
Having to be doing something all day, I don't feel hungry or thirsty at all. Maybe it's partly due to the weather.

I am so happy when Aida asked to go to Tarawikh on Saturday evening. I mean, I am not tarawikh person but if I have friends, why not?
And most interesting of all, I was in the scrub inside operation room from before iftar until shortly before subuh. For the first time, I watched and is so lucky o have the chance to assist a heart thumping operation. Yes people, we rarely get tense moment like what they show on medical dramas.

And I excuse myself in the afternoon to go to the Oriental supermarket here. The air was festive, they stock on lotsa vegetables and poultry. If I am to visit around this time before, the fresh goods aint as abundant. Eventhough it's aint as seductive as Malaysian bazar Ramadhan, I had hard time to resit buying baklava.

Thank you Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment