Sunday, July 15, 2012

Twins

I sometime get jaelous of my mom. Because she has a sister and I'm always envious of sisters relationship. Even so,Allah bestows me with 2 brothers who love me unconditionally to make up for the sister that I don't have.

Strangers and kids have problem to differ my mom and her sister. Both of them posses mole of the similar size on the same location on the left side of their cheek.
When we were small, my brother who was then very antisocial (always wanting my mum to be near) came into the kitchen and grab my aunt's kaftan caliing out "mak". The shock expression of my adorable brother and how my aunt responded are still fresh in my mind.

I love them all. My family. For the first time in the span of more than 10 years long, I am finally thinking to settle down in the company of the people who love me the most in the world. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment