Friday, July 6, 2012

Pictures at an Exhibition

Music people should have an inkling about the title. It's composed by Muggorsky who went nuts. I went to the orchestra today and didn't fall asleep. I even recognize the sound of different instruments eventhough the last time I see orchestra is 6 years back. I think I heard some glitches. Maybe it's auditory hallucination. Maybe.

Anyway, let's not talk about the orchestra. It happens that I went through the pictures at an exhibition in real life. Exhibition by God. The one that stretches 1 hour before and during the orchestra. I walked through countless of people but the ones that left an impression were the kids below the flyover, just next to the concert hall, which is having decent people dressed nicely for the orchestra this evening.
The kids were sporting interesting hairdos ~ rooster's comb, skinny head etc. They were sitting there, lost in their on world. 2 metres away, against the wall, a couple were making out you could see clearly where and what the guy's hand is doing. I can't help but to have opinion about it. It's such a sad and empty feeling.Like how can people deteriorate to such extent. What really is their purpose of life?

As I sat and listens to the music, I mentally time travelled backward and back to the present time. Particularly about art/music people. I admire their passion and determination about what they ar doing. They are so involved with it. I wish I could have that sort of attachment to my supposedly way of life. I feel sorry for all of us in the hall. Also because of how people make time to listen to it. It's something that perplexes me. I guess if people can sit for hours and listen to something that's quite hard to decipher, it sure is possible to spend hours to listen to fellow human being.

Oh well, it not a really nice real exhibition I must say but sure it does play it role well. There's no other way I could reflect on such particular matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment